HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji

Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama) Empty
PostSubject: Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama)   Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Name: Kakumei
Item Type: Kusarigama
Agility/Strength: Agility
Price: 10k Ryo
Appearance: Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama) Kakume10

(Not to scale) The chain is, in its normal state, about 3.5 meters long.  The sickle is double edged, with the top blade being about 35 cm long, and the bottom being about 28 cm long.  The weight is about 10 cm at its longest, and 6 cm at its widest, weighing about a pound. Not accurate to the image, on the bottom of the weight is simply a sharpened point, rather than the spherical shape the image sports.

Ability: Kakumei's ability is simple.  The user can manipulate the chain through the use of their chakra in many ways.  They can make the material more dense as a means to increase its weight, they can lock the links of the chain together in order to straighten the chain and keep it straight, they can extend the chain by adding links, they can reinforce the weapon to make it stronger, they can alter the shape of the chain (in small ways - sharpening the outsides of the chain links, for example) and they can move it through the use of just their chakra. In a single sentence, the ability can be summarized as the following: the user can alter the physical properties of the weapon through the use of their chakra.
Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shinji on Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alwen

Alwen

PostSubject: Re: Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama)   Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 5:44 am

First up, with the ability, I'd like to see a bit more details please. Specifically, how much heavier can the user make the weapon? How much lighter? How much longer? I'd like to see a limit to this beyond just imagination.

Bullet Shot: A couple of things. First, as this is an A rank weapon, I don't know if it can use S rank jutsu? Further, what is the "A-S" representative of? I don't see any difference in what the technique does between A and S. Furthermore, I'd like to see a speed of how fast the chain moves as a result of this technique.

Extend: This seems fine to me

Bullet Shot: Not sure why this is repeated?

Momentum Shift: So, what does this mean exactly? That you can stop or increase its speed mid swing? Is there a limit to this?

Parry: So, from my understanding, this is an automatic counter? I'd like to see a speed, or something pointing out that it isn't an automatic hit, otherwise I'm fine with this.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama)   Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

As far as the ability goes, they are meant to be sorta un-detailed, like this, because you can't do anything with the ability itself.  Shinji cannot, for example, passively increase the weight of Kakumei, because it requires jutsu to use an ability - there aren't any passives. (This is in the item system.) Because of this, I think it is best that we go through the specific details (as in, how much longer, heavier, etc) in the jutsu themselves?  Specifically because the numbers would change based on rank of jutsu and whatnot. Ability has been edited, however, to not be so lazily written.

Bullet Shot: It was an S-Rank weapon before I changed my mind, I just hadnt fixed that. Edited.  Repeated because I goofed, and c/p over another jutsu which I now can't remember, so edited as well. The speed is just equal to the jutsu speed, which is detailed in the jutsu system.

Momentum Shift: Edited for clarity.

Parry: The speed here is also equal to jutsu speed, explained in the jutsu system.
Back to top Go down
Alwen

Alwen

PostSubject: Re: Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama)   Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 4:08 pm

Shinji wrote:
Name: Kakumei
Item Type: Kusarigama
Agility/Strength: Agility
Price: 10k Ryo
Appearance: Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama) Kakume10

(Not to scale) The chain is, in its normal state, about 3.5 meters long.  The sickle is double edged, with the top blade being about 35 cm long, and the bottom being about 28 cm long.  The weight is about 10 cm at its longest, and 6 cm at its widest, weighing about a pound. Not accurate to the image, on the bottom of the weight is simply a sharpened point, rather than the spherical shape the image sports.

Ability: Kakumei's ability is simple.  The user can manipulate the chain through the use of their chakra in many ways.  They can make the material more dense as a means to increase its weight, they can lock the links of the chain together in order to straighten the chain and keep it straight, they can extend the chain by adding links, they can reinforce the weapon to make it stronger, they can alter the shape of the chain (in small ways - sharpening the outsides of the chain links, for example) and they can move it through the use of just their chakra.  In a single sentence, the ability can be summarized as the following: the user can alter the physical properties of the weapon through the use of their chakra.
Jutsu:
Spoiler:

This is half...
Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama) WEzDSeb
Back to top Go down
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

PostSubject: Re: Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama)   Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 9:58 pm

approved (probably)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama)   Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakumei (A-Rank Kusarigama)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja World :: Creation Center :: Items-
Jump to: