HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private) Empty
PostSubject: Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private)   Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Yoshie's habitual manner of getting information was asking for it in exchange for one of the numerous favors he was owed. This newest favor was from a thief that he did surgery on. The only thing that Yoshie had asked for, was a favor in the future. Yoshie had decided to cash in on this favor and to quote the conversation, 'find the man named Shinji Uchiha and give him the note he should meet me in Training Area 6.'

He left for the training arena shortly after; making post haste to get there in time. He had something of a concept of a jutsu, but it was a shame. He hadn't had time to try and show it to someone to improve it. He needed Shinji to figure this out, not to mention to see how strong he was. Both information gathering, and just a fun old time.

Once he arrived; he'd switch from his blue robe to a white shirt and some black shorts. He didn't want to ruin his favorite robe. One of the seven anyway. He certainly couldn't be bothered about getting beat. This is just a simple matter of being boring or not; and Shinji shouldn't be so boring. He had murdered multiple people after all.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private)   Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 1:19 am

Shinji yawned. A woman next to him, one he did not recognize, lay naked in his bed, her soft form pressed up against him. It hadn't taken him long to seek the comforts of a warm woman once more, after his time in Hell. He was ashamed, but only a bit. A knock at his door prompted him to rise from bed. He opened the door naked, unashamed. After a brief exchange of words, Shinji was led to wonder what the spy wanted now. It was odd, being contacted twice in the last few days by this man. His curiosity forced him to dress in all black, the Uchiha Clan crest on his back, and exit the room. Whatever her name was would probably be gone when he returned, later.

It took only a few minutes to arrive at the training arena that Yoshie asked him to meet him in. He wasn't nervous, or intimidated. He'd graduated past those sorts of feelings, realizing that he really didn't give a damn anymore. The people he loved were all doomed to fall to their own demons. He had no reason to protect himself, in order to protect them anymore. Because of this, Shinji simply walked out into the open, recognizing Yoshie. He called out, the curiosity obvious in his voice. "Oi!" Shinji was a bit more friendly than last time. He liked Yoshie, at least a bit. His status as a spy did not really bother him. "It's rude to call someone out so early, ya know what I'm sayin'?"

Back to top Go down
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

PostSubject: Re: Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private)   Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 5:22 am

"Rude or not; it's important. I needed to show you something; not to mention gauge your strength."

Yoshie spoke simply, as if he weren't talking to the man who was the cause of a lot of murders. Like. A copious amount. Even Yoshie was impressed with the amount of bloodshed directly related to the man. He had taken the moment he had before Shinji had gotten here to figure out which beam he could take out without taking the whole building out with him.

If he weren't careful, he'd bring everything down on them and it'd be a pain in his arse. So; once going over to that support beam, he'd show off his concept. He placed his hand on the wooden beam, and focused chakra into his hand. The blast that came after was both semi-transparent; powerful enough to rip through both beam and wall after, and send Yoshie into the other wall. Yoshie would get up and rub the back of his head.

"It's sorta rough if I'm gonna be honest. I can't seem to get my control just right; and my chakra is too potent for this to currently be efficient. So; what sort of ability do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private)   Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 12:56 pm

The Uchiha frowned as he observed Yoshie's actions. When Yoshie placed his hand on the support beam, it was clear by his posture that he was not simply leaning. Shinji was watching intently before the chakra buildup was clear and the support beam was shattered. If he were not paying such close attention, the wooden shard that exploded out from the beam would have caught him by surprise. Barely moving his head to the right so as to cause the wooden shard to miss, he snapped his right hand to where the shard would have impaled his face, catching it. Shinji observed the piece of wood before dropping it, noticing a cut that had formed on his palm. Shinji raised an eyebrow at Yoshie.

"That's definitely a powerful jutsu. I know little about Ninjutsu, but from my experience, you're probably holding back a bit too much, and it's interrupting the natural flow of your chakra. Like pulling your punches, and causing them to miss the mark, slightly." He paused for a brief second before answering Yoshie's query. "As for me..." Shinji withdrew Kakumei, his Kusarigama, and didn't bother mentioning his Sharingan. It was probably obvious that he used the Sharingan. Shinji also did not mention his mediocre skill in Genjutsu, as it was unimportant. He was, however, more skilled with light weapons than perhaps anyone in the world. He'd probably not use Kakumei in a practice situation, however, if that was what this was coming to. It required him to be a bit too serious.

Back to top Go down
Yoshie Ichizo

Yoshie Ichizo

PostSubject: Re: Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private)   Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private) EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 7:00 pm

"A man of many skills. If we want to spar; I will try. I only have destructive power; and healing power. I have no speed; anything I do lacks speed. It's unfortunate but it's how it is. Not to mention; I've not fully harnassed my current potential. My library of jutsu is rather lacking, see. It's why I've went to 'creating my own' if you would."

Yoshie walked over to a wall; throwing Shinji a sword shortly after. It was a wooden practice sword; and Yoshie would grab one of his own. It was obvious from moment one that he had no idea how to hold a sword; considering it wasn't the size of a scalpel. He couldn't even use a scalpel in combat; that's how useless he was. However, he gripped the sword with two hands. His hands going a bit red from how hard he was holding on.

"I can give this whole sparring thing a try. I can't promise anything though. The best I could do is target certain parts of the body to cause failure; but even that I lack the skill to do."
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private)   Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 11:17 pm

Shinji raised an eyebrow.  The lack of training with a weapon was obvious from the moment Yoshie picked up his sparring sword.  But it didn't matter. Shinji equally lacked skill in Ninjutsu.  He could relate to Yoshie's lack of a jutsu library.  Not that he should have to relate to it.  He was an Uchiha.  But his choice of specialty, in weapons, meant that he simply was not skilled enough to perform the Ninjutsu that his Sharingan witnessed.  So he did not.  It was of no serious matter, however.  One rarely got the chance to use full on Ninjutsu in Hell.

Shinji twirled the wooden kendo sword magnificently.  He lacked strength, but he was more skilled with lighter weapons like this than perhaps anyone else in the world.  It was quite a useful skill in Hell.  One rarely got to use any form of weaponry that was more sophisticated than a shiv, but that was all Shinji needed to become a whirlwind of death and beauty.  He responded to Yoshie's part of the conversation.  "You invited me over to spar?"  Shinji almost laughed.  Not because of who his opponent was, but at the sheer absurdity of waking someone whom he did not know at such an ungodly hour, simply to spar.  "That jutsu of yours though... it seems powerful.  Just let your chakra... flow freely."  Shinji did not know how to put what he was thinking into words.  When he attempted to learn powerful jutsu, he often found himself holding back, weakening the jutsu in an attempt to control it before letting it go fully.  However, that ruined his concentration, chakra flow, and morale when he didn't get it right.  He'd hoped it helped.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private)   Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinji and Yoshie's meeting(private)
Page 1 of 1